We are currently negotiating new collective agreements with our employers. We are fighting for fair wages, benefits, and better working conditions.
- A collective agreement contains contractual language governing our work, such as our salary (wages), paid sick leave and vacation pay, benefits, and workplace conditions.
- Collective bargaining is the process by which we negotiate a collective agreement with the employers.
- Collective Bargaining 101, by CAUT
Most of us have been working without a collective agreement since September 2020 (members at The Language Centre at Saint Mary’s University being the only exception).
We are holding a strike vote for members at Dalhousie on March 25.
Read more here.
Or watch these short videos:
- CUPE 3912 Proposals (ratified in June 2020)
- Contact the webmaster for the password
- Information that shaped the proposals:
- Membership Survey (Winter 2020)
- Mobilization Brochure (February 2020)